About Boston Metaphysical Society
A Steampunk Supernatural Mystery Six-Issue Mini-Series Web Comic Written and Created By Madeleine Holly-Rosing with Art By Emily Hu and Gwynn Tavares.
Nominated for Best Comic/Graphic Novel at the 2014 GEEKIE AWARDS. Received an Honorable Mention at the 2013 GEEKIE AWARDS.
Nominated for a 2013, 2014 and 2015 Steampunk Chronicles Reader’s Choice Award for
Best Webcomic and Short Story (Steampunk Rat – 2013)
Also nominated for a 2012 AIRSHIP AWARD!
The year is 1895 … Our world has developed along the lines of Steampunk technology, but with a modern twist.
Here exists steam driven rudimentary computers and electronics. And dirigibles rule the sky. But with it comes social and political upheaval as not everyone is comfortable with change.
In fact, many people fear it.
That fear and the violence that followed caused a psychic rift to puncture the veil of space and time allowing the entity known as “The Shifter” to escape.
And the only people who stand a chance in hell of destroying it are: Samuel Hunter, ex-Pinkerton Detective; Caitlin O’Sullivan, Medium and Spirit Photographer and Granville Woods, Scientist Extraordinaire.
They are the Boston Metaphysical Society.
Wish them luck. They’re going to need it.
The Boston Metaphysical Society Team
Artist and Colorist
About Queen of Mercia
Boston Metaphysical Society is owned and operated by Queen of Mercia LLC. Brass-T Publishing is an imprint for Boston Metaphysical Society.®
About Source Point Press
Source Point Press published the following Boston Metaphysical Society titles in 2019/2020:
- The original six issue mini-series of Boston Metaphysical Society and Boston Metaphysical Society: The Complete Series.
- The individual issues and the trade paperback are available to order from Source Point Press and are available in digital format at Comixology and Spinwhiz Comics.
Source Point Press will be publishing the following titles in 2021:
- Boston Metaphysical Society: The Scourge of the Mechanical Men
- Boston Metaphysical Society: The Spirit of Rebellion
- Boston Metaphysical Society: Ghosts and Demons
- Boston Metaphysical Society: The Book of Demons
- Boston Metaphysical Society: The Original Six Issue Mini-Series TPB – 2nd Edition (New Cover by Roberta Ingranata)
Boston Metaphysical Society is a registered trademark owned
by Madeleine Holly-Rosing and is operated under Queen of Mercia LLC.